Klopp responded coolly about wearing training clothes, leading the team to play





Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp stated that he was wearing training clothes when playing with the team, it was because this was the clothes he was wearing the best. Suit too But wearing it and not feeling ready to point out about the competition game is more important than your own look
    Jurgen Klopp, the Liverpool manager of the English Premier League giants, said that the reason he wore his practice clothes was to keep the team on the sidelines all the time, because this was the one that made him feel most comfortable and See that dressing is not the most important factor in making a team in any way

    Today, the consultants of various teams Usually wear a suit when leading the team to compete To the point of looking dignified, but Klopp is one of the few coaches to do that. In which he often wears the training clothes comfortably Led the team to play to become one of his identity already
 Klopp gave an interview to The Guardian of the famous British media that "At first I was a footballer. But the next day I became a consultant. At that time, in my locker room, there was a training dress for the person who oversaw the team 2 days before me, but it didn't suit me. I just focus on the competitive game. I never thought about how I would look like. I know it's not cool because we work in public. Actually, when I went to bordering Borussia Dortmund, I thought - maybe I had to change the look a bit - same. I used to wear jeans and a formal shirt. For a while But I don't feel very comfortable working with that uniform. "
"however Wearing practice clothes on the sidelines doesn't mean that it's bad for you. I think the manager who dresses nicely is Pep Guardiola. Everything he wears fits him perfectly. He didn't even get to wear a suit. He wears general clothes. As a coach, the important thing is that you have to be yourself. If you want to look good, then there is no problem. It's a wonderful story But it's just that I wasn't born for anything like that. "

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Returning to England or not !? Sports director Dortmund clarifies the issue of Sancho breaking the lock-down rules.

Lampard is a consultant, Czech-Cole helping the club! Shines 13 warlord hero Chelsea won the UCL2011 / 12

This has arrived! "McGuire" hopes to take Manchester United FA Cup Championship